About Our Process
Crystal Carpet Cleaning uses the Hydramaster CDS 4.8 truck mounted steam extraction equipment with its revolutionary Salsa™ water heating system for several reasons:
- A truck mounted system is more powerful than a portable one.
- Steam cleaning and rinsing with water is more thorough than dry extraction. Recent tests confirm that this system results in superior cleaning.
- The rotary extraction method, in particular, provides better overall cleaning, as deep bedded soil, germs and other contaminants are extracted.
- We don’t use your electricity or hot water. Our equipment is powered by a truck mounted generator and designed to heat cold water to up to 235° F. You get the benefits of hot water without the cost.
We Are Environmentally Friendly
Crystal Carpet Cleaning is committed to find and use cleaning products which are effective and environmentally friendly.
We also carefully remove and properly dispose of all waste and contaminants so that your home is left clean and healthy without impacting the environment.
About Our Team
Crystal Carpet Cleaning and Restoration, Inc., is a family-owned business with over 25 years of experience. Our owner, John Surdi manages the day to day operations of the company and is involved in every step of each project from the time an initial call comes in until the work is completed.
In business since 1991, John understands the importance of getting the job done right. He received certification through the International Independent Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Association.
In addition, he attends professional seminars that keep him current with changes in cleaning methods, chemistry, and technology. John and our technicians are licensed, bonded and insured.
Our Affiliations and Memberships
Crystal Carpet Cleaning is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC), an independent, non-profit certifying body.
All of our technicians are IICRC certified, having attended one or more IICRC-approved schools and successfully completing a written examination.
IICRC Certification cannot be purchased. A firm qualifies by meeting rigorous standards of business ethics and expertise.
Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration:
- Carpet Upholstery Cleaning Institute
- Mechanical Systems Hygiene Institute
- National Institute of Disaster Restoration
- National Institute of Rug Cleaning